Monthly Love: September
More From: Curious Love
Posted October 7th, 2009 by Sabrina Dent
Following on from our making the shortlist for Best Ecommerce Site and Most Beautiful Website at the Irish Web Awards this coming weekend, our Twitter feed was peppered with lovely little love notes:
- @Grayzie: Well deserved nominations. If you don’t win, those peeps need their heads checked!
- @davidmcavinue: You must be running out of space on the mantlepiece. Well done!
- @brianclayton: Congratulations on the well deserved nominations there gents!
So we’ll be keeping our fingers crossed for a gong and a reason to pop open a bottle of bubbly on Saturday night- thanks for the good wishes! Speaking of wishes, there’s nothing to warm a wine seller’s heart like the sound of happy customers who’s only regret is that they didn’t buy more:
Had a lovely evening in with The Last Stand. Only sorry I got 2 bottles and not the full box.
And other nice things to read from more lovely customers:
- @Omaniblog: Curious Wines are great to deal with. I can swap the one bottle I didn’t enjoy for another – and they have so many good ones at greatprices.
- @grapes_of_sloth: I started off with your Spatlese Pinot Blanc 2005 – beautiful.
Beautiful indeed. Thanks for the love, guys